About Me

>> Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm glad you're able to stop by. If you've clicked on this link, I guess you'd like to know a little about me, so here goes. :-) I am a Christian wife and Mommy. I've been married to my wonderful husband  twelve years, now. We have two children, both girls, ages 10 and 7. We home school our children, and that has been a joy for each of us. I am so thankful for the opportunity to stay home and teach our girls. We've had seasons where I have had to work, but we are so thankful right now that I am able to stay home. Even though at times it is a struggle, we have decided it is worth the sacrifices. Life is truly a blessing!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP