World Cake

>> Thursday, August 4, 2011

I've got the pictures on my computer, so I decided I might as well go ahead and upload them.  At first I had around 20, and decided that was probably too many.  :-)  It's tough to decide which pictures to put up here, but I've finally whittled it down a bit.  :-)

 Here's D, outlining Australia.
 Europe, Africa, Asia...
 A is filling in the oceans.
 I thought about just leaving the continents bare with no frosting, but my kids weren't having any of that!  :-)
 Filling in the continents...
Voila!  Our finished Cake!
 Two proud girls  :-)
 But of course no cake is complete without sprinkles! :-)
 Yum!
Sugar!  :-)

5 comments:

Tesa August 4, 2011 at 7:37 PM  

Love this! Looks like so much fun!!

E August 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

Thanks, Tesa! It was a lot of fun! :-)

Monica August 6, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

I think the world cake templates are a GREAT idea! Thanks for sharing.
Monica
www.discovertheirgifts.blogspot.com

E August 6, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

Thanks Monica, and you're welcome! The templates made it so much easier. I'm not sure we would have recognized any continents on the cake at all doing it freehand. :)

Esther Asbury August 24, 2011 at 4:16 PM  

Love your cake -- it turned out so nice! My daughter would agree -- no cake is complete without sprinkles!!!

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP