Alice Swissenheart

>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

To encourage my daughter with her creative writing, we've decided to start a school blog. It will be a place she can publish her book reports, write about field trips, and any other creative writing assignements she wants to include. She's always wanted a pen name, so for her new blog, her chosen pen name is Alice Swissenheart. One of her favorite books is Alice In Wonderland, but I'm not sure where she came up with the Swissenheart.

If you're interested to see her blog, here's the link. http://swissenheart.blogspot.com/ We don't have anything up yet, but I'm hoping to have her first post by the end of the week.

3 comments:

Tesa April 15, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

What an absolutely fun idea. Excellent experience for her. Thanks for sharing :)

E April 15, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Thanks, Tesa! It's something I've been thinking about doing for a while now, but I've just finally decided to sit down and create the page. And my daughter was so anxious to get started, so we've already made her first post. :-)

Anonymous April 15, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

I'm still waiting to read that report about Tombstone!

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP